Friday, November 2, 2012

Too Cool For School: Halloween Edition

Hello November!

Would you like to see some pictures of me in my Halloween costumes?


Yip I basically dressed up as a sex offender for the family Halloween dinner on Saturday night. It wasn't the most flattering of costumes since it's all white but I did my best. Unfortunately I couldn't locate braces or the strange jock strap thing that Alex and the gang so famously wear in A Clockwork Orange. And as you can see, my eyeliner application skills are not the best. I bought actual false eyelashes but I ended up with completely matted lashes and an extremely watery left eye.

For Halloween night proper, I went for something a little more gory. 


Just a general wounded zombie kind of thing. Unfortunately this makeup doesn't react well with large quantities of alcohol and it kind of fell off throughout the night ultimately leaving my pillow cases looking like a crime scene. Not attractive. 
Also for the record I do have all five digits on my left hand despite what the photo might suggest.

I did a trial run earlier on in the day and that actually looked pretty good. I did it with some wax, face paints and a ton of fake blood. 

Also I do not recommend putting wax and fake blood in one's hair. Just trust me on this one.

Hope you all had a good Halloween!! 

Cheers for reading,

Jane

1 comment:

  1. love the clockwork orange outfit - I did it too few years ago... classic and cool!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day so do not be afraid to leave one!

ShareThis