Saturday, November 24, 2012

Dear Internet

So I am doing a continuation of my previous love letter to the internet. Today I am thanking it for some of the beautiful things that it has brought to my attention. Now I recently discovered, after watching How I Met Your Mother, that Marshall Eriksen and I have something in common. I give my stamp of approval too easily. This has inspired me to be more selective in my editing process of amazing things that I find on the internet.
Here goes...

Epic Rap Battles of History
These are amazing. I could just post some but instead I will let you explore them for yourself. I will however recommend the battle between Hitler and Darth Vader.


The shower thing. 
So wrong yet so very very funny. 




Okay so this of course is just Natalie Portman but these pictures from the set of Thor in London last week really make it look like Kate Middleton and Thor are new BFF's. Just imagine the future queen of England chilling with hammer-wielding god of thunder. They'd probably talk about hair products (they both have good hair), the importance of a good belt (seriously she always wears a belt, maybe she gets half her strength from it too) and how to deal with their rogue brothers (in-law in Kate's case). Oh what a beautiful friendship that would be.



This little depiction came courtesy of the aptly named HelloGiggles series Illustrated Tweet of the Day. When I liked it on Facebook, my sister comment underneath "You started at 12... which means for your 30th you'll probably look like Dumbledore". Case and point. 

Making me feel like I'm 13 again and polyphonic ringtones are all the rage. Ah, memories. 

Cheers for reading,

Jane


images via here, here and here.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the comment! Love you blog, have followed :)

    www.pennyandpolaroids.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day so do not be afraid to leave one!

ShareThis